News ArchiveBack to Most Recent Article
Release Date Announced
posted on January 18th, 2009
We are excited to announce the official release date for Secondhand Lands! Mark your calendars for Thursday January 29, 2009...that day, everyone will get a fresh start on brand new characters. If you haven't gotten around to playing it yet, release will be a perfect time to come check out what thousands have already experienced.
Secondhand Lands will be launching with four races, 96 skills, dozens of critters to pummel, over 120 handwritten quests, player to player mounting, and best of all...it's completely free!
Just in time for launch, the lead GM has been announced: GM Scapegoat. Welcome to the team, Scapegoat! We look forward to working with you and are confident in your ability to help guide the game and be a role model for the players.
- Up Again posted on March 3rd, 2017
- Server Problems posted on March 3rd, 2017
- 2/24/17 New Contests and Combat posted on February 24th, 2017
- Patch: 2/12/17 - Contest System posted on February 12th, 2017
- New Contest System posted on February 8th, 2017
- Sausage Festival Caption Contest has begun! posted on February 27th, 2009
- Escapist Magazine interview with Bobby posted on January 29th, 2009
- Secondhand Lands is Released! posted on January 29th, 2009
- Release Date Announced posted on January 18th, 2009