Pals with PayPal!
posted on October 7th, 2017
* Several typos for Fire Island quests were fixed. Thank you GM Scapegoat!
* I obliterated some instances of not using GMT time in database calls. This was causing six hour buffs if you logged out during an active buff. I would have fixed it sooner, but it errored out in favor of the player.
* Fixed a problem in the player info dialog where scrappers and wolves had a cut off tab.
* I removed the GM snare command. I promise to replace it with the ability to send unruly players to poop prison in the future though.
* Pet treats are really really on the vendors. Also, I removed some of the silly crud off of the vendors like cotton cloth and pine wood.
* I widened the info dialogs for longer titles.
* Depositing an illegal item in either vault will only scold you once instead of three times.
* Non-tradable items can now be moved into your personal vault. This was the idea of the GMs. They threatened to revolt (and turn me into a troll wearing a diaper) if I didn't make this change. Also, this is handy for collection albums.
* Several holes on the edge of the world were patched. We can't have you flat landers falling off the edge.
* I've made some changes to the server events so that factions should be able to win the event. This factors into factional domination.
* More information has been added to the factional domination info on the faction stones.
* GM Message now uses the system color instead of the guild color.
* Stackable items given as part of a secure trade will now stack instead of using their own inventory slot. You have the GMs to thank for suggesting this.
* Daily Grind items now stack properly.
* You can now have timestamps with your text logs. Previously, you only got timestamps if you were saving your text log to disk. Also, I removed timestamps for disk. Yet another insane and unpractical demand from the GMs. Don't tell them I said that.
* The navigation mesh generation has been refined to accept more obstacles. There are a few obstacles in the game that haven't been included, but they should be countable on one hand. This means that pets and critters won't be walking through objects (as often).
* Fixed a problem where multiple duplicate windows could be opened, and you couldn't close them all.
* PayPal is now live, so you can buy tokens.
* A lot of unseen token support is in place to pinpoint any token purchase problems, and you won't lose your purchase.
Pals with PayPal! posted on October 7th, 2017Getting Close to finishing 3 of 3! posted on September 10th, 2017Navigation Mesh Support posted on August 29th, 2017Final Contest 2 of 3! posted on August 19th, 2017Even more of Patch 2 of 3 posted on August 13th, 2017More of the Second Release posted on August 6th, 2017Release 2 of 3, but there will be more posted on August 2nd, 2017Content Patch 1 of 3 posted on July 23rd, 2017Code Signing and Green Light posted on June 11th, 2017